L'établissement, peu fréquenté, est au bord de la ruine. Nothing much happens but it happens very beautifully. Some interesting facts make it worth watching, but not worth keeping. Décorateur d'intérieur traversant une mauvaise passe, Elliot retourne dans le motel de ses parents. Ein großartiger Sender mit einem tollen Musik Angebot.Wird hier in Deutschland gerne gehört. Cheers! Stream Classic Rock songs online from this radio station, only on iHeartRadio. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. THANK YOU A little over-indulgent in places but overall an enjoyable film. This is perhaps the only movie that tells of the local's headaches that took place. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Plenty to love and adore. if you love everything Woodstock- then buy it! I loved the movie Taking Woodstock, but keep in mind it is not about the concert, it's about events leading up to it. from Rome Italy to Lake Katrine Radio Wooodstock Rock and Rolls!!! Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Blu-ray from $18.47. Without the sweep and pulse of the memorable music, what we experience is something touchingly false: a lot of deluded rather wretched people in a muddy field, drugged into believing something wonderful is happening outside their heads. Hear Peace, Love & Rock 'n’ Roll, only on iHeartRadio. There's much that feels synthetic here: not least the caricature Jewish family at the heart of the drama, Imelda Staunton playing an actress playing a Jewish mother not very well. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Where have all the flowers gone? I think it helps other generations understand the era. peace and happy holidays. As somebody who relishes scenery and a wonderful setting backed up by characters who you get to gently observe through the length of the film, I absolutely loved it and will be watching it again soon. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Authorization is only required to store your personal settingsWDST (100.1 MHz), branded as "Radio Woodstock 100.1", is a radio station licensed to Woodstock, New York.

the search for extraordinary country music talent. Prime Video (streaming online video) Devices Available to watch on supported devices. Elliot, décorateur d'intérieur à Greenwich Village, traverse une mauvaise passe et doit retourner vivre chez ses parents, dans le nord de l'État de New York, où il tente de reprendre en mains la gestion de leur motel délabré. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. I was having trouble Streaming using the main, I heart Radio streamer, and am so happy to have found this alternate method of streaming. Love this film so so much definitely worth having in ... A pleasent movie about some very ordinary people creating a piece of History.Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 3, 2019Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 20, 2015 I did not go to Woodstock because I was broke, very pregnant (my son was born the day after it ended) and didn't hear about it until after it was over... but the characters were as totally accurate as I could imagine. Directed by Michael Wadleigh. It's Woodstock Reconsidered, seen from the perspective of all that followed, when the bubble of euphoria burst. :0) Awesome radio station! Love this film so so much definitely worth having in the collection and a good history lesson on the actual Woodstock festival. This is a very gentle and moving film and I highly recomend it.