Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Per l'epoca in cui uscì, fu sicuramente sconvolgente; oggi tuttalpiù suscita tenerezza. It's a great movie and brings back memories when I watched it as a kid. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Consiglierei pertanto al venditore di non equiparare le due versioni perché poi si possono avere sorprese.

When they give birth to the children, it is quickly discovered that they are all highly intelligent and emotionless.

Not Carpenter's best, but the premise and the building suspense were top notch. Auch der Moment, als Sie begonnen hatten nur noch als Gruppe aufzutreten oder die Vorfälle mit den "normalen Dorfkindern".

The DVD came in mint condition, I liked it a lot, and I don't have to watch some ones dumb illegal copy on the net anymore. .....che ho avuto il piacere di rivedere pochi giorni fa e inevitabilmente mi ha riportato indietro negli anni essendo stato responsabile di diverse notti insonni quando ero bambino.Semplicemente terrificante, niente effetti speciali, niente splatter, niente mostri, soltanto dei bambini, ma l'angoscia che mi aveva afferrato dopo aver visto questo film me la ricordo ancora oggi, risvegliata da questo back to the past che ho rivissuto.

Da vedere assolutamente. reso già rimborsato, ottimo Amazon come sempre per questo servizio.

It is pretty faithful to the novel in terms of the plot, only cutting out some of the more extraneous characters to simply things. You probably have seen the movies based on “The Day of the Triffids,” if nothing else. If the filmmakers had answered all of those questions, I don't think the movie would have been half as good. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

The acting by Christopher Reeve and Mark Hammil: Exceptional. Directed by John Carpenter.

5 stars. Each of these actors is at their peak (IHMO). mi ero stupito che fosse di nuovo disponibile ma con sorpresa dopo l'arrivo ho constatato che si tratta dell'edizione con copertina tedesca. Comunque abbastanza carino come film. This is a chilling story, an excellent cast. l'ho visto con un gruppo di amici per discutere sui sentimenti e la mancanza di sentimenti. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

I wish ALL filmmakers adapting classic science fiction novels into films understood that the book became a classic for a reason instead of changing everything, including what made the novel so great, and thinking they're improving it when they're actually ruining it (eg: Ender's Game, Childhoods End, The Postman, The Bicentennial Man, etc) . Watch this video with your sweetie on some dark night... with the lights out :).

Wouldn't that something? Un capolavoro senza mezzi termini. The children still creep me out in the movie. The garbage heap of badly disappointing science fiction films is strewn with such waisted opportunities to have made good adaptations of great novels instead of poor bastardization of them. Still worth having in a horror/Carpenter collection I was glad Michael Pare was killed off right away. During their slumber, all the women become pregnant.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Insbesondere, da andere Importe mit deutschem Ton aktuell bis zu EUR 120,00 kosten sollen. Rifatto anche da John Carpenter nel 1995 ma con esiti disastrosi. Makes u wonder if this really did happen. The plot is well written, directing and producing are excellent. Before long, the village people notice that the children can make strange things occur. At this point in my review, I adjure you to watch the movie yourself. Una trama fantastica unita a degli effetti speciale stupefacenti (per l'epoca) ne fanno un cult senza tempo da avere assolutamente nella propria collezione! Kristie Alley as the chain smoking government scientist is a fitting role. I love all of John Wyndham’s books, and maybe you’ve read some, too: “The Day of the Triffids,” “Rebirth,” “The Chrysalids,” and “Chocky,” to name a few. In a rural English village called Midwich, all the inhabitants and animals in the town fall unconscious.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Great movie. :)

Il DVD si vede e si sente benissimo per essere una pellicola del 1960 e non si può pretendere di più. The original was made before we had the scientific advances we now have, so I think those advancement s should have been explored.

Nel complesso non è male. Excellent cast, setting, and director. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Insolito per essere un film del 1960, se rivisto oggi ci si rende conto che era notevoltente avanti rispetto ai tempi.

With Christopher Reeve, Kirstie Alley, Linda Kozlowski, Michael Paré.

Excellent!! Incluye español, inglés y no se cuantos idiomas más así que mejor que la versión española. I think that would be awesome.

The setting of the film is on the coast of California rather then in a small English town. Please try againRentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started.Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked.A review of the item pictured on this page - the BLU-RAY of Village of the Damned. watch later because of too many interruptions at the time.. And, I think that's what this movie is, an unexpected gem. Merito sopratutto di una regia molto curata, che mantiene altissima la tensione e sceglie perfettamente i tempi.