Really glad i bought it Great story and still one of my favourites. To sum up there are good things in all four and I recommend them. Thank you so very much. if you know the third Cutting Edge that would be great. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. The code rating wasn't for this country. thnx : )))) <333 Christie has a very mobile face and she was given authority to use it to wonderful effect.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 16, 2019 Sequel to popular romantic comedy falls flat. The Cutting Edge 3 Streaming En Français. It is no easy task for Douglas by the way; it is like fighting with a halberd which has razor blades tied to the grip that was tossed to you at the speed of an arrow before you start fighting. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. To sum up there are good things in all four and I recommend them. Looking to watch The Cutting Edge: Going for the Gold? As I mentioned above, the script gave her role the of Jaque and Christie took it and made a thing of beauty of it. Much to my surprise it was on my daughter's birthday wishlist. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. All rights reserved. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. And db Sweeney is gorgeous and has his shirt off in quite a few scenes! Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. As far as the scripts are concerned perhaps #3 is the one at the bottom of the list. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. The Cutting Edge is one of the finest movies ever made. I want to make sure that this movie got my vote as a great 90s rom-com. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. only prob was that because it's so old the quality was rubbish. That made #2 my slight favorite of the four. The chemistry between the characters is electrifying. I don't think that any of the more major roles were badly done. You just got to keep on keeping on. Sweeney as Doug Dorsey) not very devoted to reading, playing rough, not paying much attention to details, a macho man, but with a very strong character, the other (Moira Kelly as Kate Moseley) subtle, intelligent, a skate figure dancer, highly literate, well-read young girl, wealthy, who has always had everything in life except for someone who might contradict her and when Doug Dorsey just appeared in his life out of nowhere, with his strong character, feels like a challenge as Kate does not want to accept him for the simple fact that he is know nowhere and Doug challenges her as he realizes he is dealing with a very stubborn personality. By creating an account, you agree to the Copyright © Fandango. . RT Comic-Con Ketchup Other formats. As far as the scripts are concerned perhaps #3 is the one at the bottom of the list. Bought this movie on video when it came out years ago. Ironically, Jackie finds herself traveling in the footsteps of her mom, when an ankle injury on the ice forces her to take on a new partner. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Multi-format $39.99 > Customer reviews. Learn more. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. The Cutting Edge 2: Going for the Gold features a cameo by world-champion figure skater Oksana Baiul. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. It adds up to a very smart entertaining film that keeps you engaged long enough to see past the protagonists' flaws: I defy any viewer not to be rooting for our couple by half way. This films runs very much like life. The final scene involves months of training full of accidents which entail being splattered breast first on the ice . Great movie. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. He breaks the ice by telling her that he just found out the he has fallen in love with her, she, who has been feeling the same for him, but being so proud-hearted, starts crying as she realizes her love is being requited. ... Start streaming a complimentary selection of shows and movies while you wait for your Xfinity TV service to be installed. A clever script with a credible premise. Kids & Family, This movie fell short of catching what the first one had. Reluctantly, they join forces, but it's not long before the barbs - and sparks - start flying. The storyline was imaginative and the acting was brilliant with some great clips of figure skating with a wonderful appearance from Roy Dotrice as the skating coach. As Kate drives off partner after partner, her coach, Anton (Roy Dotrice), must quickly find her a new one in order to be ready for the next Olympics. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. One you can watch time and time again. PG • … Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Action and romance take to the screen when a self-centered ex-hockey star (D.B. Obviously there are a lot of pairs figure skating scenes that show the serious athleticism that only people in that age bracket are capable of doing. Each of the 4 movies has essentially the same plot with widely differing responses from the specific people involved.