The proprietors were delightful and the room met all our needs.” Would definitely stay here again. Hotel Continental, Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port: See 11 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Continental, ranked #18 of 20 B&Bs / inns in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port and rated 2.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Showers had plenty of hot water. Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. Room types may vary.

Pascal and Joe are simply the best!! We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content.After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service.We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content.We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is home to 10 hotels and other accommodations, so you can find something with the amenities you're looking for. Nicely decorated with all the modern comforts. 6 of us in a 8 bed room. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers.

Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. Find more info in the questions and answers. #1 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#2 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#3 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#4 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#5 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#6 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#7 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#8 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#9 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#10 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#11 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#12 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#13 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#14 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#15 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#16 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#17 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#18 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#19 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#20 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#21 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#22 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#23 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#24 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#25 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#26 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#27 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port#28 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-PortNo other properties are available in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port.

Breakfast was a good starter for the days walk.

Please try again. “Everything. Welcoming Hôtel Itzalpea guests since Feb 3, 2011 I've stayed here multiple times because the room is quiet and comfortable, the staff is very helpful and pleasant, and the location is superb. Couples in particular like the location – they rated it I admit I am lucky enough to normally stay in places with more stars, BUT, I… camino. Room 1: Adults. The place was... before our walk began. Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment.

Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus

We had a private 2 bedroom with a heater we could adjust for our comfort.

Very well situated hotel near the centre of SJPDP Good location for the start of the Camino.

)Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed?) I've stayed here multiple times because the room is quiet and comfortable, the staff is very helpful and pleasant, and the location is superb. Triple room was perfect for my two daughters and I. Thank you!” Free public parking is available nearby. This hotel features a traditional tearoom and comfortable accommodations.The guestrooms at Itzalpea are individually decorated with warm wooden furnishings. Actual travel distances may vary. Lock in a great price for Hôtel Itzalpea – rated 8.6 by recent guests!Lock in a great price for Hôtel Itzalpea – rated 8.6 by recent guests!Hôtel Itzalpea is located in the heart of the village of St Jean Pied de Port, in the Basque country. See the full list: Which hotels are closest to Biarritz Parme Airport?Popular hotels close to Biarritz Parme Airport include Novotel Resort & Spa Biarritz Anglet, , and Anglet Biarritz Parme. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN Lowest prices for. Hotel Ramuntcho. Nicely decorated with all the modern comforts. Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by

Hôtel Itzalpea accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site.If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Thanks! Isabel and Alain are the most gracious hosts!

See the full list: What are the best hostels in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port?Travellers enjoyed the following hostels in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port: Beilari Hostal, Gite Makila, and Gite Buen Camino. Maison Gure Lana.

5 place du Trinquet, 64220 Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, France #3 Best Value of 45 places to stay in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port. accommodates all the guests for a delicious breakfast. Thank you!”“This was the perfect spot to spend the night before starting the Camino. Highly recommended and an ideal spot to start the Camino... out the town and enjoy the meal and people I would meet.

This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you.

Great location near the main street.

Best Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, Basque Country Hotel Specials & Deals. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed.