It took me a day or two but I quickly tracked down the album from which that was taken (Live ...From Nowhere In Particular).

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. His cover of the John Myall classic "Another Kind of Love" is a particular highlight, especially as it is redolent of Free's "Walk In My Shadow", which uses the same riff, and has long been a favourite of mine. Sloe Gin This song is by Tim Curry and appears on the album Read My Lips (1978).
We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The disc is a mix of Bonamassa originals and blues covers that showcase the ever increasing range of Joe's talent.

There is a bit more acoustic guitar to be found on this one, but rest assured there is plenty of Joe's electric shredding here as well. Sloe Gin is one of Joe Bonamassa`s finest albums brilliant songs any well known and the track that this album is titled is one of the best rock tracks you will find anywhere. Blues does not get better than this one. Blues.

I haven't been let down yet. If you like blues music played excetionally well, or guitar playing that isn't run of the mill "blues" playing (i.e. A fantastic artist with a unique style, somewhere in-between Page and Clapton, with obvious Hendrix influences, but grounded in good ole Delta Blues tradition. The title track is probably my favorite, and I'm hoping that he plays it in Pittsburgh in March when I will get to see him in concert for the first time (going both nights!). There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 9, 2017 He's a highly skilled musician and writer and a must try for any blues & rock fan. This song was the first Bonamassa song I ever heard, on the internet late one night as I was typing away on mu compueter, and, as mentioned, within 15 seconds, I'd closed the laptop, stopped, and LISTENED. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.Music you MUST LISTEN TO! [Intro] Dm F G Bb C (4x) / [Verse 1] Dm F G Bb C Sloe gin sloe gin, Trying to wash a-way the Dm F G Bb C pain in-side Well I'm Dm F G Bb C sick and I'm all done in and I'm standing in the Dm This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. SLOE GIN effortlessly ranges through heavy blues and acoustic numbers alike, a textured flow that Bonamassa says was in part inspired by Rod Stewart's legendary 1969 debut solo LP. "Richmond" is just beautiful. Now have 3 CDs and still collecting. This album is awesome blues at its best with a few rocky bits thrown in for good measure. I first came across this CD MANY year ago.

The moment that tipped the scales was one Sunday evening I was (quite sadly) ironing a shirt for work whilst listening to Nicky Horne's show on Planet Rock ....and he played the live double track India/Mountain Time and I was instantly mesmerised. OK, some hyperbole there, but this is an amazing piece. + No Import Fees Deposit & $9.13 Shipping to Germany
Has Joe ever made a poor cd? However, this product is being sold with incorrect sleeve photo on Amazon .

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. The rest of the album is also very strong covering a myriad of blues styles. The title song, "Sloe Gin", of course. OK Sloe Gin is a classic Bonamassa blues album and should be in every fans collection! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Sloe Gin (Live) Tab by Joe Bonamassa with free online tab player.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

A few songs on this CD stick out for me. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations But the song, BLACK NIGHT, is the killer.

Voted by Guitar Player readers as 2007's Best Blues Guitarist, blues-rock guitar virtuoso, vocalist, and songwriter JOE BONAMASSA is set to release his seventh solo album, SLOE GIN, on August 21, 2007. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Brilliant guitar and vocals Now that I have finally heard of Joe Bonamassa, I can't get enough of his music. This album has received mixed reviews from Joe's fans, but I think it is as good as anything Bonomassa has put out.

Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Really there is not a weak track on the disc as the whole thing is thoroughly enjoyable. Have definitely been missing out so a lot of catching up to do. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Bonamassa is one of the most talented young blues artists out there today and "Sloe Gin" may just be his best album yet. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal