Still no trace of the chairs. - CIF B98845936 Ins. I have reached out to customer service and have not had a response. Placed an order 17 May advising shipping by 13 July. Six weeks after we ordered the chairs, we finally had notification that they were en route. Ordered the sofa in June. This is why we have a HTTPS / SSL security protocol implemented to the website. No customer service at all. 21 156 personnes ont déjà évalué SKLUM. This looks like a beautiful website with a lot of promise. Good quality and very comfortable! 0 stars from me!

Emailed yesterday asking for an update but I always receive Automated emails. So, they take your money, do not deliver in the time frames promised (even allowing for Covid19 delays), you only receive automated emails, they do not respond to any emails sent via their customer service page, their customer service phone number is permanently busy or goes down completely. I placed order EJZWLXRBE And received Part of my order but the white Alcupulco Rocking chair did not arrive. So I am into day 4 of putting order online! I want my refund! When they arrived they were the wrong chairs. Although my order took a while to reach me and the communication re shipping was somewhat vague, I did eventually receive my furniture and am very pleased. Still waiting today, 18AUG. Ordered 3 sets of different products on 2MAY2020, as they were in stock and stated they’d ship in 48-72hr . See business transparency | Lire 161-180 avis sur 21 156. Every other day, one of the bolts pops off and we have to tighten them. Ordered a table which was shipped in 3 packages.

Keep in mind that there are certain CONDITIONS which must be accounted for, depending on the type of return. Share. Commencez à découvrir tous nos avantages en tant que client. This never happened. This looks like a beautiful website with a lot of promise. SKLUM Team Customer Service Department Duncan 2 reviews.

So I am into day 4 of putting order online! Exprimez-vous aujourd'hui et lisez ce que 21156 clients ont déjà écrit. C'est pourquoi nous avons mis en place un protocole de sécurité HTTPS / SSL qui assure votre visite sur notre site en toute confiance. Avis clients de Sklum | Moyenne de 8.8/10 calculée à partir de 296 avis clients pour sklum.com. Visit this website I am very disappointed by the after sales service because it has now been almost a month that I ordered and my package has still not been delivered. Service client injoignable en France comme en Espagne. I can barely give Sklum one star. Could you please give me an update on my order please. Order number XILPOUURZ I want my refund!

AVOID AVOID AVOID. Absolutely impossible to get through to Customer Service. I have been trying to get hold of Sklum over the past couple of days via email and phone in regards to an order I placed 1st August. I have ordered a table several weeks ago. Pour en Savoir + Se faire rembourser en cas d'arnaque, c'est possible avec le Chargeback ! 10 days have passed, nothing. ITEMS ARE COOL. On the website it says I have received but it was never delivered. I called on July 30th to which I was told I would get an email in the next week saying the item was shipped. Today I received a package with just the top. Ordered nearly a month ago but still not sent!

The 0203 3769 2694 doesn't get answered and I have not received any response to my emails - at all! Customer Service Shipping Methods Payment Methods After sales service Customer Service Our Customer Service team is available Monday to Friday from 10AM to 6PM to answer any questions you might have and help you place your orders. The 100 days will be calculated from the moment of delivery for all orders placed from the 16th of March onwards (this condition is due exceptionally to the current health emergency in the country and can be restored to the PREVIOUS 14 da…

The contact form does not send through to them and the phone number doesn’t work!!!! I can barely give Sklum one star. I called the phone number and it’s disconnected, emailed them countless times and get a generic answer but no one taking the time to explain where the items are . Brilliant service from beginning to end. £600 down!! This company is awful. Êtes-vous d'accord avec le TrustScore de SKLUM ? Our Customer Service team is available Monday to Friday from 10AM to 5PM to answer any questions you might have and help you place your orders. Acceptez notre politique et accédez à la zone sécurisée avec votre mail, Facebook ou Google. I called on July 30th to which I was told I would get an email in the next week saying the item was shipped. 0 stars from me! We ordered 4 stacking garden chairs with a guaranteed 72 hr delivery and no Covid 19 disclaimer. All rights reserved. service client injoignable , de nombreux mails envoyés avec photos à l appui( aucune réponse). On the website it says I have received but it was never delivered. Apparently only if you confront on social media!

The 0203 3769 2694 doesn't get answered and I have not received any response to my emails - at all! You are a disgrace. Ordered a table which was shipped in 3 packages.

WE CONTINUE TO WORK REGULARLY AND ALSO EXTEND THE WITHDRAWAL PERIOD TO 100 DAYS*. The delivery was good and the chairs look good put together, BUT, nuts and bolts keep coming loose!