GST Number : 001512755200

Product Information

There was a problem completing your request.

We currently charge shipping fees on "Per Order" basis. Please keep it away from children.

Gundam Build Divers RE:Rise #01 Earthree Gundam, Bandai Spirits HGBD:R1/144 If you don't absolutely love it, we'll take it back!Join the Gunpla Club & Get a Welcome Voucher off your first purchase!

Gundam Build Divers RE:Rise #08 Core Gundam (Real Type Color) &Marsfour Unit, Bandai Spirits HGBD:R 1/144

este ha sido el primer gundam que he construido en mi vida, no sabia que tan bien me iba a quedar o si iba a ser muy dificil para mi, pero siguiendo las instrucciones me quedo perfecto, muy buen producto, comprare mas gundams en un futuro

ランナー流用で「構造が古いor高価格」になりがちなHGBFシリーズですが、シアクアンタはどちらも高水準でまとめてありとても良い商品です。ベースキットのダブルオークアンタは最近の新規キットと並べても遜色ないほど完成度が高く、シアクアンタもそれに準じた可動域を持ち合わせています。またクリアパーツも既存ランナーを使っていますが、とても上手に流用しており見た目もきらびやかです。かっこよさと可愛さを持ち合わせたキットに仕上がってます。 In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.
特に買う予定もなく興味もなかったのですが(ダブルオークアンタ自体そこまで好きではない)1,000円を切るくらいとても安かったのと、高評価のレビューを見ているうちに興味が湧いて購入しました。This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. First off, great kit. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping chargesWe work hard to protect your security and privacy. Only issue is the foil seal on its head camera but other than that; great articulation, great colour, and if you're not a fan of the cat ears, there's the old head part to use!Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2017

WARNING! Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Add to cart. Gundam Build Divers: #23 Uraven Gundam, Bandai Spirits HGBD 1/144

Bandai Hobby Banda Hobby HG 1/144 Transient Gundam Glacier Gundam Building Kit

Please try again. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Bandai Hobby 1/144-Scale High Grade Transient "Gundam Build Fighters" Action Figure Keadic 9Pcs Gundam Model Tools Kit Hobby Building Tools Craft Set for Basic Model Building, Repairing and Fixing

Gundam Build Divers RE:Rise #04 Gundam Justice Knight, Bandai SpiritsHGBD:R 1/144 Gundam Build Divers: #23 Uraven Gundam, Bandai Spirits HGBD 1/144 Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Read more. This is a posable, high-grade or better injection-plastic kit of an item from the Gundam universe. Ian Vashti has designed the head of the 00 Qan[T] to resemble Setsuna's previous Gundams, the The arm parts of the 00 Qan[T] were made to allow the 00 Qan[T] to wield it's close combat weapons to the fullest. We will then send you a new password.We promise 100% satisfaction.

A neat and simple model set that feels like one of the older models available Bandai Hobby HGBD #24 Gundam Age-II Magnum SV. Please try again later.

Bought for my son for Christmas.

HGBF 1/144 Gundam 00 Shia Qan[T]Accessories: Sword, shield, sword bit × 2\\n, Gundam.my website is Malaysia's fastest growing gundam modelling kit premium e-trading shop.

I didn't mind too much, but I was thinking about modding the kit to remove those cat ears.

And also there are some spare part for you to replace the cat ears and the yellow chest piece that are from the original 00 Qan(T)