Restaurants near Restaurant La Pinede, Cap d'Ail on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Restaurant La Pinede in Cap d'Ail, France. La posizione di questo ristorantino è magnifica. Drie verschillende menu's vanaf euro 44 en het nodige a la carte. Restaurant La Pinede, Cap-d'Ail : consultez 557 avis sur Restaurant La Pinede, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #2 sur 31 restaurants à Cap-d'Ail. The starters were absolutely fabulous and one of the best starters we have had in a...Attended my sons wedding here last year. Restaurants in de buurt van Restaurant La Pinede op Tripadvisor.

The staff is really without fus: they brought...After a nice walk along the seaside, we discovered this restaurant. Il personale è gentile e simpatico, ma le pietanze non sono certo memorabili. Eten uitstekend en de locatie is prachtig zou zeker aanradenIk kan me niets mooiers voorstellen, direct aan zee, met de wind en het uitzicht en onze gerechten vol heerlijke gegrilde vis, overvloedige porties van alles. We visited this restaurant during Summer '19 and loved it here. Amazing view, good food and friendly service.we’ve been for a late lunch but coming back for an evening.... We loved it! Ze zouden hun vegan aanbod kunnen verbeteren. Food excellent and location is gorgeous would definitely recommendWe had an excellent seafood dinner at Pinede. Ik weer was perfect, het eten was uitstekend, de...Ik en Becky stopten hier voor de lunch en zo blij dat we het deden. La Pinede - 10 Av gramaglia, 06320 Cap-d'Ail - Rated 4.5 based on 206 Reviews "Great place , excellent food and wines. Sulla riva di cap d’ail. Piccolo consiglio: se potete provate ad evitare le serate affollate in quanto qualche piatto potrebbe non risultare all’altezza delle aspettative.Buon ristorante sul mare con vista stupenda, molto gentile il personale.

La Pinède, #1 among Cap-d'Ail seafood restaurants: 782 reviews by visitors and 20 detailed photos. La Pinède est, depuis des années, une institution sur la Côte d'Azur. cucina modesta . On a sunny Sunday, the seating outside gives you a fantastic view.

Be ready to pay 20-38 € for a meal. The starters were absolutely fabulous and one of the best starters we have had in a...Attended my sons wedding here last year. The view is amazing, highly recommendedWe were recommended to eat here by the staff at Hotel Miramar and were not at all disappointed. ostriche a 4 euro l’una di livello minimale....Questa è una versione del sito destinata in generale a chi parla Questo sito utilizza i cookie per migliorare l'esperienza degli utenti, per aumentare la sicurezza e per mostrare annunci pubblicitari personalizzati. Eten biedt een beetje van alles, echter, meestal flauw.

Discreto il ristoranteLocation meravigliosa, personale gentilissimo, cibo ottimo e abbondante. Only the service understaffed...Only reasonable during the week, and not on weekends when service collapses. The restaurant earned 4.5 on Facebook and 4 on Yelp. camerieri gentilissimi e molto cortesi cosa estremamente rara in costa azzurra. Restaurant La Pinede, Cap d'Ail: See 543 unbiased reviews of Restaurant La Pinede, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 31 restaurants in Cap d'Ail. Zeer akkoordVoor de locatie zou het restaurant wel zes punten mogen krijgen. Can’t recommend enough.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Guests the usual Monaco opportunists - just awful. ;)My friend and I went there for a lunch during a walk and had a good moment in this restaurant by the sea, with a stunning view, sheltered by the pine trees and lulled by the waves. Find on the map and call to book a table. Access by a narrow winding road. Tripadvisor attribuisce un premio Travellers' Choice agli alloggi, alle attrazioni e ai ristoranti che ottengono recensioni molto positive dai viaggiatori in modo costante e si classificano nel 10% delle migliori strutture su Tripadvisor.Ricevi risposte dal personale della struttura Restaurant La Pinede e dai visitatori precedenti.Nota: la tua domanda verrà pubblicata sulla pagina Domande e risposte.Un vegetariano può mangiare bene in questo ristorante?Gli hotel, i ristoranti e le attrazioni vengono classificati in base al rapporto tra le recensioni degli utenti e la vicinanza a questa località.

Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor.Get quick answers from Restaurant La Pinede staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.There's no dress code here either for men or women.Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?Stunning view on the sea, expensive average fish dishesWe rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

;)My friend and I went there for a lunch during a walk and had a good moment in this restaurant by the sea, with a stunning view, sheltered by the pine trees and lulled by the waves.