The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified

Rating: 5 stars Served it on sour dough french bread toasted in a pan with butter.

this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.

Add what you like and eliminate what you don’t. 0 Marian Blazes is a freelance writer and recipe developer with a passion for South American food. 0mg

Catalan workers prepared a simple sauce (salsa) with cilantro, oil, vinegar and salt, that they called pebre as its main ingredient was ají.

You can also add chunks of pineapple for sweetness This sauce is one of the great things about Chilean rustic cusine.

I added a bit more salt. Get easy-to-follow, delicious recipes delivered right to your inbox. I have had it now on bread, in a sandwich, and on the side with chicken. Appetizers and Snacks 22.7mg It is a fresh sauce that is perfectly balanced with pungency, heat and overall goodness.

2 hrs 5 mins

You can vary the ingredients to suit your taste.

exchange other carbs:

2 eaches Roma tomatoes, quartered

You can vary the ingredients to suit your taste.

Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. 22.6 calories; protein 0.6g 1% DV; carbohydrates 3.3g 1% DV; fat 0.9g 1% DV; cholesterolmg; sodium 306.7mg 12% DV. prep: 54 Pebre is a Chilean salsa and is most commonly used on bread. ½ tablespoon olive oil

Store pebre in the refrigerator for up to one week. percent of calories from protein:

Chileans often enjoy dipping their marraquetas (French bread roll) or sopapillas into a dish of pebre or serving pebre over grilled meats, much like 2 teaspoons olive oil. Dave percent of calories from carbs: This is usually spread on toasted bread, on humitas, salads, you name it.

0.9g

Facebook Tweet.

2 hrs

6.9mg Chilean Pebre Sauce Rating: 5 stars 0 It is also used on meats or anything else you desire.

Rcamross

By Avocado Shrimp Salsa Recipe (VIDEO) - NatashasKitchen.com.

Pebre is probably the most ubiquitous condiment in Chile. © Copyright 2020 This Avocado Shrimp … Sandman5756 She wrote a cookbook focusing on the cuisine of Brazil.

Easiest recipes.

My favorite way to use it is on barbecued tri-tip. The word pebre in Catalan means pepper.
Save Pin Print.