Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. HAWAII 78 Chords by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.

Great voice, beautiful melody.

A security guard gave Kamakawiwoʻole a large steel chair.

Long Live Iz! Honolulu, Hawai'i: Bess, 2006.

2 Bruddah Iz ~ Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. ""Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World" reached No. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

He achieved commercial success outside Hawaii when his album Facing Future was released in 1993. Most moving- even more so after having lived in Hawaii for the last few years.

"Hawai'i '78."

Israel Kaʻanoʻi Kamakawiwoʻole (translation: "The Fearless Eyed Man") (May 20, 1959 – June 26, 1997), also called Bruddah Iz or IZ, was a Native Hawaiian In October 2010, following its use in a trailer for the TV channel VOXAs of November 1, 2010, "Over the Rainbow" peaked at No.

Israel Kaʻanoʻi Kamakawiwoʻole (translation: "The Fearless Eyed Man") (May 20, 1959 – June 26, 1997), also called Bruddah Iz or IZ, was a Native Hawaiian 5 In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Ua mau, ke ea o ka aina, i ka pono, o Hawai'i / Ua mau, ke ea o ka aina, i ka pono, o Hawai'i / (The Life of the Land is Perpetuated in Righteousness) / 46, spending 10 weeks in the Top 100 over a two-year period.

Israel was probably like 500 pounds.

I then found it and have enjoyed listening to it ever since.

I don't see anything that's going to roll back a century of change in Hawaii.

Select your address

Israel Kaʻanoʻi Kamakawiwoʻole (Hawaiian: pronounced [kəˌmɐkəˌvivoˈʔole]), Hawaiian for 'the fearless eye, the bold face'; May 20, 1959 – June 26, 1997), also called Bruddah Iz or IZ, was a Native Hawaiian singer-lyricist, musician and Hawaiian sovereignty activist.. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

Additional taxes may apply. His voice will give you chills as he sings some of the best songs ever written.

50+ videos Play all Mix - Hawai'i '78 - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole YouTube Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - The Best Of - Duration: 1:01:41.