Huang Jingyu in South Korea Fan Meeting, November 2016 In 2018, Huang starred in the patriotic action film Operation Red Sea directed by Dante Lam which premiered in February. Chinese heartthrob actor, Johnny Huang Jingyu (黃景瑜) has only been in the industry for two years, but he shot to immediate stardom through the web series, “Addicted” (上癮). I’ve never been abuse physically so I don’t know what that feeling is like. Shang Shang even broke with him after this scandal.Pity Wang Yun Xì.

After all… he is very good looking…Enter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email. The users who are using Ms. Wang’s personal pictures to make up lies and accuse Mr. Huang Jingyu of domestic abuse are egregious acts of defamation and libel. 222.9k Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ‘huangjingyu’ hashtag. Especially Johnny Huang. Chinese heartthrob actor, Johnny Huang Jingyu (黃景瑜) has only been in the industry for two years, but he shot to immediate stardom through the web series, “Addicted” (上癮). #johnnyhuang. This was a well organized and planned out attack that followed a rhythmic pattern in the way the rumors were circulated.”The statement went on to say that they will be going taking legal actions against those who continue to spread false and malicious lies about Johnny Huang Jingyu. 96.6k Likes, 4,137 Comments - 黃景瑜 (@jingyuhuangjingyu) on Instagram: “Hiiiiiii” #huangjingyu. 59k Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ‘jingyuhuangjingyu’ hashtag In early 2016, he became widely known after starring as Gu Hai in Addicted, a popular web series that was eventually banned by SAPPRFT. [10] The Weibo user also alleges that the However, the wedding thing… isn’t that easily verified? During their time together, there were no acts of domestic abuse altercations. Starting in 2013, he appeared several times as a model in the Hunan Satellite TV variety show, "I'm a Great Beauty". He is renowned for his roles in Addicted (2016), Operation Red Sea (2018), Moonshine and … Luckily for me, my military training is a Godsend… and I do know how to dial 911.

At that time, Johnny Johnny Huang Jingyu Issues Statement Refuting Domestic Abuse Allegations Actors in china you can not trust them. It is a slanderous crime that is always accepted first without proof, and in the mean time… the accused cannot run and hide forcing him or her to prove their innocence… I wish Johnny the best of luck… and to stay away from older women… LOL, jealousy and a younger man is a bitter pill that he or she cannot swallow. However, the wedding thing… isn’t that easily verified? Ordinary people can not do anything against famous people in most of Asia countries.May I suggest another scenario… Johnny was being abused by his older girlfriend. Aside from the domestic abuse allegations, the user also posted, “While your wife was mourning your grandmother, did your grandmother know you were sleeping with other women and wouldn’t come home?”  The user also added a message to the actress, Zhang Yishang (張藝上), who allegedly broke the couple apart, saying, “Shang Shang, you have to be careful.”, hinting that she would be the next victim.As these are serious allegations, Johnny Huang Jingyu’s work studio finally issued an official statement through his lawyers on November 4th that said: “Mr. A silent truth is still a lie waiting to be revealed. Johnny Huang est un acteur, mannequin et chanteur originaire de Dandong, province du Liaoning en Chine. There are over 20-30 million men in the United States of America who are abused by women; I wonder what the percentage is in China and Asia?

Copyright © 2020 38jiejie.com. uploaded a post in October that stated Johnny Huang Jingyu was already married So, if my scenario is plausible, I pray for the alleged victim to report the crime. Truly they cannot see the true character of this man ..Domestic abuse and sexual molestation is the quickest way to ruin a person’s reputation… and unfortunately it is the oldest trick in the book. Xu Weizhou (born October 20, 1994), known internationally as Timmy Xu, is a Chinese actor and singer-songwriter, best known for playing the character Bai Luoyin in the Chinese web series Addicted.He was the first artist to achieve the top spots on the Billboard China V chart and Mandarin chart within the same week. Huang Jing Yu is a Chinese actor, producer, and model. couple divorced due to domestic abuse altercations. The scandal started when a Weibo user with the name “凹凸不平up”, Starting in 2013, he appeared several times as a model in the Hunan Satellite TV variety show, "I'm a Great Beauty". Shang Shang even broke with him after this scandal.Pity Wang Yun Xì. couple divorced due to domestic abuse altercations. As if that wasn’t enough, the same Weibo user revealed many intimate pictures of them two, including an alleged ripped apart marriage picture, and a picture of Wang Yuxin with Johnny Huang Jingyu and his family.

All rights reserved. As if that wasn’t enough, the same Weibo user revealed many intimate pictures of them two, including an alleged ripped apart marriage picture, and a picture of Wang Yuxin with Johnny Huang Jingyu and his family. 506.4k Followers, 0 Following, 172 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from 黃景瑜 (@jingyuhuangjingyu) As if that wasn’t enough, the same Weibo user revealed many intimate pictures of them two, including an alleged ripped apart marriage picture, and a picture of Wang Yuxin with Johnny Huang Jingyu and his family. She was his neighbour..had to bare all of this. With popularity, rumors will inevitability follow. After all… he is very good looking…Enter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email.

#johnnyhuangjingyu. Copyright © 2020 38jiejie.com. Actors in china you can not trust them. Related Hashtags. Découvrez sa biographie, sa carrière en détail et toute son actualité. Huang Jing Yu is a Chinese actor, producer, and model. During their time together, there were no acts of domestic abuse altercations. Right? At that time, Johnny

506.4k Followers, 0 Following, 172 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from 黃景瑜 (@jingyuhuangjingyu) uploaded a post in October that stated Johnny Huang Jingyu was already married As if that wasn’t enough, the same Weibo user revealed many intimate pictures of them two, including an alleged ripped apart marriage picture, and a picture of Wang Yuxin with Johnny Huang Jingyu and his family. GuHai (@adorejohnny)