So Grace running into trouble would be the final sign – the fall from grace.She didn’t lose her ovaries in a car accident. How? For me, I take the young man’s comments being that not just the church, but also the show is coming to an end.

He was hired to screw Grace over but, could not go through with it because he saw that she truly is a good person.What if that’s the real A.J. Simple question.

Leading to her pulling a trump card, from the STD spreader, that Mae and James may have killed the former owner of the house and land. It never occurred to Grace and Noah to have a DNA test done.What came to me was, AJ was in a hurry and didn’t want to be around. But at what cost?Greenleaf: Season 4, Episode 10 “Gratitude” – Recap, Review (with Spoilers) The guy who turned himself in isn’t the real AJ. I think he may owe the guy in black money or something.

Heck, if it weren’t for the fact we were told she couldn’t have children, I’d bet anyone she would come into season 5 pregnant. He told Sophia she couldn’t go take a walk with him and I think the guy in black is the reason why. So, flat out, he asks Bob what it would take to get the church.Well, first it is breaking up with Charity and instead of marrying her, marrying Bob’s daughter. Especially as their tasks and burdens have come to an end.In the penultimate episode of the series, a lot of work is done to bring peace and the truth to the light of day. All seems lost. I believe the stranger is the real AJ and the other one stole his identity.
Faith dying could be associated with the family losing their faith and the people’s faith in them. So maybe this is not the real AJ.

Well, it’s a doozy. I’m thinking the guy in black is the real AJ or did kill the real AJ. He had his credentials, gained more and more experience, and didn’t wait on nepotism to come around to reach his goals. Where to Watch. If not the whole show.Phil is strangely complicated for me. Which is a strange thing to say when it comes to a religious family like the Greenleafs.

Not because I dislike the characters, but more so what they represent. I thought the same thing, but Sophia can’t get pregnant because she lost her ovaries in the car accident.The overall goal of this website is to fill in that space between the average fan and critic. at the end? Perhaps, like an artist with age, it evolved, and the evolution just doesn’t click for me?Either way, I’m hoping this is the beginning of the end.Stay updated on the latest recaps, reviews, character guides, and so much more.Ok, could AJ be another Skank? Well, in the event of a tie, the senior-most Greenleaf always has the deciding vote, and Bob needs this to get what he wants.Thus, James tries to reason with her, and Mae reads her down like a book for a child. He did look a bit worn in the eyes.I can’t believe y’all missed it.

For that is the direction Sophia’s character is on at this point.

I feel he wanted to turn himself in so he could be safe.

Either way, whatever the results, it is made clear it is the beginning of the end for the church Mae and James built.Oh, and in terms of AJ? This may not seem like a big deal to some, but considering how much of a victim Charity sees herself, believe me when I say this is a blow that is going to send her to a dark place.Yet, that’s not all. Henceforth, the remark about studying them.He looks more like a son you would expect Grace and Noah to haveIf Sophia lost her ovaries this young, she immediately goes through menopause.
Someone who had been passed over, disregarded and treated as less than.However, the major difference is Phil didn’t wait for things to be handed to him.