I highly recommend this item and recommend it in Blu-ray format for the best experience. For 99 minutes, Driving Miss Daisy (1989) will provoke you kind of emotions, leaving you memorable spectacle to remember. Delivery took a little longer than expected, sadly the first order didtnt arrive but as usual amazon were quick to respond. Fantastic Freeman deserved the Oscar for Best Actor but sadly missed out. Could do with English subtitles.

Cheers! Stopped watching after 5 mins . Driving Miss Daisy [Movies Anywhere HD] Rating Required. between a servant and his boss. She lived in a lovely house set in lovely countryside but chose to be a real cow. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. And so he was to the very end. The story of an old Jewish widow named Daisy Werthan and her relationship with her black chauffeur Hoke. However we do see some really lovely cars - my favorite was the Hudson which I think had beautiful lines and of course it was red. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Just love this film - profound and wonderfully acted!! Add Driving Miss Daisy to your Watchlist to find out when it's coming back. One of the all-time great movies.

The brilliant script takes us from the first awkward encounter to the established warm friendship between them many years later. Picture quality was excellent with Blu-ray format, but less finicky individuals could get by with DVD format. Oscar winning tragic comedy with a star-studded cast and based on a play of the same name by Alfred Uhry.Sometimes, watching movies is just about escaping from reality. This justifiably very popular film is a good example of the advantages of the BD option and can be confidently consideredReviewed in the United Kingdom on September 27, 2016 The pace of the movie allows for the development of characters, but there's never a boring moment.

And Driving Miss Daisy (1989) could be a way to kill your boredom. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Eventually she is persuaded, by her son, to have a chauffeur, but she’s not going to do it willingly! Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

1989. Based on the Pulitzer winning play by Alfred Uhry ("Parade"), "Driving Miss Daisy" is a film that explores relationships, aging, how the "golden years" are not at all golden, and a historical era of America is frozen in time. (Jessica Tandy.) Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Over 25 years, as the American South changes profoundly, the friendship between a highly independent, eccentric Jewish matron and the stalwart and very patient black widower. I hope she was more pleasant to him when they were not working! Please try againRentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started.Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. They were our olders and our betters. Daisy Werthan, an elderly Jewish widow living in Atlanta, is determined to maintain her independence. Due to the story's time period, its natural that the film addresses the issue of racism, however it does it without being preachy. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

It is the fall of 1971. It is worth your time. Name Email Required. I had forgotten the story of this film as it was a long time since I had seen it. This film was made in 1989 they tell us. Filling up my dvd collection, I realised there was a Daisy shaped hole in it & ordered it. A black man (Morgan Freeman) is hired to become the driver for the elderly and strong willed Jewish woman too old now to drive herself. Driving Miss Daisy is the story about two characters by the name of Daisy (a Jewish individual) and Hoke (Morgan Freeman, a POC) and is set in the period of the 1940s and the 1970s. The grren book is similar and is the modern version. Released in 1989-12-13, Driving Miss Daisy (1989) delivers an exceptional spectacle with stunning acts from the stars. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 16, 2017 With Morgan Freeman, Jessica Tandy, Dan Aykroyd, Patti LuPone. In our current climate of divisiveness, this film helps to heal the divide. Near the end of the movie the now senile Miss Daisy says to Holt, her driver, "You are my best friend." There are no TV airings of Driving Miss Daisy in the next 14 days. You need more of a recommendation than that? I cry at the end every single time I watch it. The real shocker is that Morgan Freeman looks older in this than he is in real life now - in 2016.Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2016 This movie explores the pervasive prejudice that was the state of racial relations in the south during the 50's and 60's, but it does it with humor and tenderness that develops between Miss Daisy and the black man hired to drive her about when she cannot safely operate her own car. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Although a little depressing, I found this film to be memorable, sincere and very well acted and directed. This is one of my all-time favorite movies. It is funny, it is oh so human, and it touches your heart. When your life is getting bored, a good movie is a kind of cure that you need - your escaping route from routineness.Well, if you would like to watch another movie similar to Driving Miss Daisy (1989), just go to our Enjoy streaming movies, or simply download to watch it later. A nice easy film to watch the characters Morgan Freeman and Jessica Tandy portrayed there parts well.

Review Subject Required. Georgia – the Deep South, a Jewish family have their own business, the mother, (Miss Daisy), an ex-school teacher, is struggling with her driving skills as she gets older. I have heard of it but never seen it and as it was for sale at£2.99 felt I would fix this hole in my knowledge. The movie had good review with 7.3/10 by 821 users rating in IMDB. Download Driving Miss Daisy (1989), download Driving Miss Daisy (1989) free, download Driving Miss Daisy (1989) HD Quality, download Driving Miss Daisy (1989) english subtitle, download Driving Miss Daisy (1989) with english subtitle, download Driving Miss Daisy (1989) full version, download Driving Miss Daisy (1989) full movie HD quality, download Driving Miss Daisy (1989) full movie online, download Driving Miss Daisy (1989) high quality.