Young woman portrait at city street. Wide angleThe man stand at the panoramic window on the background of night the city. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 10, 2009 This film was recommended to me by a friend and I'm so glad she did. I just wish I redeemed the digital copy when I had the chance, but the disc will do fine. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. But This movie suggests many things with the verities of Life being amongst those things. I originally bought this film on DVD, so when it was released on Blu-Ray I just had to buy it. Dark City (1998) is an excellent follow up to director Alex Proyas' first picture, The Crow from 1994. Name: Dark City Wallpaper In 4k. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Please try again.

Ecological problems concept.Time-lapse of an office building illuminated at night in Tokyo, JapanTime-lapse of Shibuya, Tokyo at night from high aboveCinematic urban aerial of downtown Los Angeles skyscrapers in 4K at nightAerial timelapse in motion or hyperlapse at night along the urban California I-405 interstate with cars, headlights, traffic and high rise buildings and the city skyline.4K Aerial Sequence of Los Angeles, USA - Downtown Los Angeles as seen from a helicopter at duskTime-lapse of a massive intersection in Osaka at nightTwilight time-lapse of Downtown Los Angeles from high aboveTwilight time-lapse of Downtown Los Angeles from high above4K Aerial Sequence of Los Angeles, USA - The financial district of Los Angeles as seen from a helicopter after the sunsetSan Fran Bokeh NigSan Francisco skyline with skyscrapers at night with blur fade inhtTime-lapse of a massive intersection in Osaka at nightAerial Illinois Chicago July 2017 Night 4K Inspire 2Aerial Illinois Chicago July 2017 Night 4K Inspire 2 Aerial Illinois Chicago July 2017 Night 4K Inspire 2 Aerial Illinois Chicago July 2017 Night 4K Inspire 2The flight above the night city. Cheerful person chatting on digital tablet outside.Hyper Lapse. `Dark City' strikes a chord in my disturbed soul.If you enjoyed 'Blade Runner' you will love 'Dark City'! Equilibrium [Blu-ray + Digital HD] Car on the go.Closeup focused man face looking around outdoors.

Animated Backgrounds Download Wallpaper 3840x2160 dark lines background black 4K Ultra 3840x2160. Dark.City.1998.移魂都市.720p.Chi_Eng.BD-MP4.mp4 1.35GB 【720p高清中文字幕】移魂都市 Dark City迅雷下载.1998.2.05GB.torrent. I saw it around the time it came out (1998) or shortly after and liked it then. But if you're just interested in 2 hours of fun, it's better than many films. Download HD wallpapers for free on Unsplash. Resolution : 2560x1600px. Time lapse. A wonderfully dark journey into the imagination. aerial viewPortrait of smiling man reading email on tablet computer outdoors. After Effects Templates The traffic on the roads of Moscow at night is a first-person view.The man in a hood walking and smoking on the night street. Aerial timelapse of downtown highway going across the frame. Portrait of cheerful man dancing on dark city street. I am not inclined to leave reviews with regard to items I purchase, be it here on Amazon or anywhere else. Dark City is a very personal film, with a classy and noir view approach and a brilliant idea of a world that is like a creation of someone else mind. Manufactura K4. Perhaps not. View From Double-Decker Tram .Closeup hipster girl hands touching tablet screen outdoors. Artificial Intelligence [Blu-ray] Quick Look.

4k UHD.Timelaps of the night city. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. The Rise of Vect. Sadly Alex Polxis has now left the big screen and has not been able to make any more block brilliant film . Portrait of young man resting in dark urban background. Smooth camera movement forward. Businesses Once again a film that you will either Love or Hate. Incredibly well done. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 25, 2018 This was shrink-wrapped but it just slipped off. The plot can be a bit confusing, and the dialogue is at times generic, but the settings and suspense make up for it. I recommend Alex Proyas' sophomore effort. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

I find it hard to summon the words to describe how much I love this film. This is not to say that "Dark City" cannot stand on its' own merit because it most certainly can. Somehow 4 stars doesn't seem enough, but it isn't a 5 star movie. Quick Look. Stylishly gloomy, Dark City offers a polarizing whirl of arresting visuals and noirish action. M32) - A half-born Drukhari slave -- known only as Vect-- vows that he shall rule the Dark City, even if it takes an eternity to do so. We have 48+ amazing background pictures carefully picked by our community. Playful person looking around on dark city street.Drone time lapse of night highway below. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 12, 2016 Manufactura K4. It is what I suppose one would classify as "sci-fi" as much as I have never like that term. I would venture that I am probably one of the few that haven't seen this film.
Paths of Glory (The Criterion Collection) [Blu-ray] He has no idea how or why he found himself there, but is contacted by psychiatrist Dr. Schreber (Kiefer Sutherland) who claims he's in terrible danger. I loved it. Curved night freeway at rush hour. Post-Apo Pack Stock Footage