La Traverse Chez Les Filles, Cenac-et-Saint-Julien : consultez 374 avis sur La Traverse Chez Les Filles, noté 4.5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #2 sur 9 restaurants à Cenac-et-Saint-Julien. or. The owner has recently moved from the nearby village of Beynac and has brought all the splendours of her previous establishment with her. La Traverse "Chez Les Filles" French Restaurant in Cénac-et-Saint-Julien. Lincoln essaie à tout prix de prendre le téléphone de sa sœur Lori. I chose the €24 deal and for starters had a tomato and mozzarella tart followed by chicken main course...My wife and me have got the recommendation to eat in La Traverse Chez les Filles restaurant and we, and other accommodation guests, were not regret. Unfortunately there was also a table for 12 in there as well. The service was friendly and excellent and the food sublime. Definitely worth popping in.

Tripadvisor remet un prix Travellers' Choice aux hébergements, attractions et restaurants qui reçoivent régulièrement de très bons avis de la part des voyageurs et qui sont classés parmi les meilleurs 10 % des établissements sur Tripadvisor.refashalo, Propriétaire de La Traverse Chez Les Filles, a répondu à cet avisrefashalo, Propriétaire de La Traverse Chez Les Filles, a répondu à cet avisOffice de Tourisme Périgord Noir Sud Dordogne - Pôle Tourisme de DommeObtenez des réponses rapides du personnel et personnes ayant visité le La Traverse Chez Les Filles.Remarque : votre question sera affichée publiquement sur la page des Questions et réponses. An unexpected but tasty 'amuse...There are plenty of very ordinary restaurants in this area so we were really delighted to find this gem. We paid each 24 Euro for...We were a group of 6 and seated in the back room. The portions are large, but not ridiculously so, and unusually for me, I cleared my plate in all three courses. This is a new restaurant in the main strip of Cenac, run by two women who previously ran a restaurant in nearby Beynac. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.refashalo, Gérant at La Traverse Chez Les Filles, responded to this reviewThis response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.Map updates are paused. Finding places and people like these are the reason I travel. Retrouve plein de vidéos de Bienvenue chez les Loud sur NICKELODEON.fr ! The wine was very good but a tad on the pricey side, perhaps a vin de maison could be added to the list? Les serveuses ont rattrapé le coup, ouf 3 course Prix fixe meal at €24 was excellent value, from the amuse bouche at the start to the amazing caramel profiteroles at the end. I am looking forward to going back soon.Thank you very much for your comments ! We recommend it!Based on the TripAdvisor reviews we reserved a table for dinner with friends. Très bon repas à l'intérieur. It wasn't just that the food was...We enjoyed a very impromptu three course lunch at La Traverse. The rooms on the second floor are clean and comfortable and the simple bar and restaurant downstairs are nothing short of, well, French!

We very much enjoyed our meal and recommend this restaurant.Excellent dinner, impeccable service and absolutely reasonable prices. Mountain 1.2 miles Village de la roque gageac ... endroit exceptionnel au bord de la Dordogne. Sinon repas très bonCette version de notre site internet s'adresse aux personnes parlant Ce site utilise des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience, renforcer la sécurité du site et vous proposer des publicités personnalisées. We both had the €25 set menu and the quality of cooking was of a very high standard.

Attention portée aux enfants extra. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. River 0.3 miles Village de domme ( un des plus beau village de France ) à proximité environ 1km à pied . The family who own the place couldn't have been more hospitable and the dishes that came out of that tiny kitchen were delicious. Two of us had €25 menu of porc(Chinese style belly pork with rice)and beef kebab (steak...A lucky find thanks to reviews here.

La Traverse Chez Les Filles: Food and drink - See 374 traveler reviews, 198 candid photos, and great deals for Cenac-et-Saint-Julien, France, at Tripadvisor. 5 out of 5 stars. La Traverse Chez Les Filles, Cenac-et-Saint-Julien : consultez 388 avis sur La Traverse Chez Les Filles, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #1 sur 9 restaurants à Cenac-et-Saint-Julien. Excellente cuisine , plats copieux, desserts originaux et délicieux. The food is really good. My favorite bastide: Domme, with its spectacular view of the Dordogne. Community See All. Fantastic food, imaginative and original, and not too expensive.