Présentation générale du camping LE MARTINET Pont de Rastel : description, coordonnées, carte, photos. Now we're not racist and don't have anything against the travelling community.
Thought it may be busy given the river boats in the port, but loads of space Stayed here between 2-5 May. This site has a small swimming pool recently built onsite. She informed us that she had told her boss about everything we had mentioned and the boss couldn't understand the problem but she had decided to give a refund away. Camping situé en bordure de rivière. Walking distance from the town and other canal side walks and the Pont Canal. Are there any historical sites close to Camping le Martinet?Many travelers enjoy visiting Château de la Buissiere (7.3 miles). Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Clean facilities and excellent showers. Non hai superato il controllo reCaptcha.

I called this campsite (receptionist speaks great English) and they said my arrival time was fine. 21 Campsites found. You can refine your search with the many camping available filters including specify the dates of your stay to check availability campsites near Pont de rastel.

Yes, it offers wheelchair access. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of There are more places to choose from in the Briare area.Which popular attractions are close to Camping le Martinet?Nearby attractions include Eglise Saint-Etienne (0.7 miles), Musee des Emaux et de la Mosaïque (0.4 miles), and Le Musee des Deux Marines et du Pont-Canal (0.4 miles).What are some of the property amenities at Camping le Martinet?Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and free parking.What food & drink options are available at Camping le Martinet?What are some restaurants close to Camping le Martinet?Conveniently located restaurants include Le Petit Saint-Trop, L'Hydropathe, and L'estancia.Are there opportunities to exercise at Camping le Martinet?Yes, guests have access to a pool during their stay. The canal is on one side and the river on the other, with a beach-style bank just across from the campsite gates.

Anyone given the choice of going on a site and sharing with travellers or going on a site where travellers were not present would choose the latter and thats all we wanted was choice. You have to use your own loo paper, but at €22 a night in high season, what more do you want? I wouldn't trust this particular receptionist and it certainly explained why the Aire was shut. Stay away from this site in May or you will experience the same thinThis campsite is well laid out and situated across a small lane from the Loire. We were told that we couldn't get a refund if we wanted to leave earlier which was a bit strange. What's more, the showers and toilets were filthy and all the time we were there, we didn't see them being cleaned. A review was posted and half an hour later, the receptionist came across and offered a refund. Own or manage this property?

You can park wherever you want, so I had a huge grassy area to myself. Camping Pont de rastel .

Anyway, went on to the site and found at least 50 traveller's caravans on site, washing machines and dryers on the grass everywhere and water hoses and electric leads coming out of the washing facilities. Description du camping Le camping LE MARTINET est situé à Génolhac dans le Gard, en Occitanie, où vous en prendrez plein la vue tant l'Occitanie est riche en merveilles. Went to this site next door and paid over 20 euros a night for 3 nights. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. When I arrived the owners had actually stayed up so that they could let me in!

The pitches are large and part-shaded, and the managers are friendly and helpful and speak English (also German). Campsites around Pont de rastel. Its left open all the time so you are sharing it with the wildlife. The last night, the travellers ran riot and the whole experience became uncomfortable as visiting travellers tried to use the facilities but couldn't get through the barrier.

Controlla che tutti i campi obbligatori siano compilati e che l'indirizzo di posta elettronica sia corretto. Something else the receptionist failed to tell us about. I called loads of places and they couldn't accommodate me, as I was arriving too late in the evening. The wifi is excellent and free, and the electricity is 16 amp! Clean facilities and friendly couple running the site. Présentation générale du camping LE MARTINET Pont de Rastel : description, coordonnées, carte, photos. In the end she just laughed and clapped when we said that our review would reflect our experience. After settling into a space, the noise started from a lorry coming on the site and two diggers working throughout the afternoon and into early evening. Campeggio Camping Le Martinet a Genolhac in Pont De Rastel (Bretagna, Loira e Normandia) - Bretagna, Loira e Normandia | Frequently Asked Questions about Camping le Martinet Which popular attractions are close to Camping le Martinet? Nearby attractions include Eglise Saint-Etienne (0.7 miles), Musee des Emaux et de la Mosaïque (0.4 miles), and Le Musee des Deux Marines et du Pont-Canal … She insisted that we were the only ones to complain about the state of the toilets when only 10 minutes previously we spoke to another British couple who had just complained about the same thing to her. Wish we had had a good look around the place first. The last day we were there, the noise was shocking so we complained. Make of that what you will. Excellent location for bikes. The receptionist, by not informing us of this, took this choice away from us and it was clear that this was why she told us about 'no refunds'. Il est situé au bord de la rivière le Luech, à 2 km de la forêt avec un accès direct à la plage. The receptionist was not interested about the hazards that all the pipes and cables created, the excessive noise or the behaviour of the travellers who were coming and going all day with none paying travellers coming on from miles around to use the facilities. Great location for ride along the Loire. Well recommended.I stayed here for one night en route to my ferry back to England. Is Camping le Martinet located near the city center?Yes, it is 0.6 miles away from the center of Briare. The warden was friendly and welcoming.