I suppose you think your name Bryan is of Greek Origin and thus you want to know what it means. Ω, όταν το συναίσθημα είναι σωστό, θα τρέχω όλη νύχταΗ μουσική δίνει ψυχή στο σύμπαν και φτερά στο νου για να πετάξεις και με την φαντασία σου να ζήσεις σε κόσμους μαγικούς (Πλάτων) Μα αυτό θ' άλλαζε αν μάθαινε ποτέ για μας 550 views ; … A city, the county seat of Williams County, Ohio. The source lyrics have been updated.

Join Facebook to connect with Bryan Grec and others you may know. However, the name Bryan is does not come from the Greek language.

Even today in Ireland, the name is pronounced Bree-an. A city, the county seat of Brazos County, Texas. For reference see the link below"As "Bryan" is not a greek name, it has no greek meaning.Yes to your meaning... Bre/Bri = High, Noble... And the yan = hill...He who sits above or high on the hill...in other words, King is its assumed meaning. Γιατί όταν το συναίσθημα είναι σωστό, θα τρέχω όλη νύχτα Traduction de Bryan Ferry, paroles de « Lover, Come Back to Me », anglais → grec Ethnologically and etymologically the Celts and their language of which Irish is a main off shoot, were not related to the Anglo Saxons or English. View the profiles of people named Bryan Grec. The name became popular in Ireland from the King Brian Boru, who was a 10th century high king of Ireland.

Bryan (plural Bryans) A male given name from Irish, a less common Alternative spelling of Brian. Traduction de Bryan Ferry, paroles de « You Are My Sunshine », anglais → grec 2004 in Athen war er gemeinsam mit Mike auf Position eins gesetzt und erreichte ohne Satzverlust das Viertelfinale. The name "Bryan" is a variant of "Brian" which is of Irish and English origin, which possibly comes from an old Celtic world that means "noble" or "high". He is usually represented...The Sphinx in Greek Mythology was a very different and unique demon; this demon caused destruction and...Bryan is a boy's name of English/ Irish origin. Delta is the fourth letter of the Greek alphabet. The...In Greek mythology, Pan is the god of fields and woods and shepherds and flocks. There are absoultely NO English origins to this. Traduction de Bryan Adams, paroles de « Run To You », anglais → grec It is basically an Irish name of Celtic origin and it means "Strong" or "High". A patronymic surname derived from Brian. The latest Tweets from 50 nuances de grec (@Bryan_MLN). Blancherive,Bordeciel,Tamriel Λέει ότι η αγάπη της για μένα δεν θα μπορούσε να πεθάνει ποτέ. Bryan - Arôme naturel (Composition) ... Bryan - Chacun son étoile (Composition Guitare) - Duration: 3 minutes, 22 seconds. (^^^)...There is no greek meaning for the name Ashley:( my name is ashley and I tried but it was all old english...Here are some related questions which you might be interested in reading.Your question is a little confusing. As "Bryan" is not a greek name, it has no greek meaning. Γιατί όταν το συναίσθημα είναι σωστό, θα μείνω όλη νύχτα Toutes mes chansons en acoustique :) 3:02. Please review your translation. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. It is written as Δ or δ in the Greek alphabet. It is important...Alpha is the first letter of the greek alphabet (like the letter "a") Here are some meanings for alpha...I don't know what it means thats what I came here for Bryan. Alternative forms (surname derived from French): Brienne, de Brienne, de Bryan; Derived terms . Bob Bryan trat 2004, 2008 und 2012 bei den Olympischen Spielen für die Vereinigten Staaten an. fervant joueur de skyrim, j'aime jouer a gta V avec @Apon4torSidi0us...et c'est dur a avoué mais j'aime les licornes. It is thought to mean strength or noble.