Hopes this helps whoever might be reading this comment.

Please try again. Please try again

Similarly if you want to live with and relate to mankind, then read the proverbs. Proverbs 11:22 As a jewel of gold in a swine's snout, so is a fair woman which is without discretion. The beautiful Psalms in spoken form seem to penetrate the mind better than reading the same words again and again. Psalms & Proverbs (The Listener's Bible) Audio CD – Audiobook, September 1, 2001 by Max E. McLean (Author, Narrator) 4.3 out of 5 stars 27 ratings Listener's Audio New Testament-KJV

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations The Proverbs are guidelines for everyday life and do seem to be heard as another way of learning. great words to live by.this helps with some further understanding and makes one want to once more go back to reading a chapter a day.

It is a glorious mender, gracious reminder of God's care for those who are His, a peace bringer.

Learn More About The Message

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;. More than 90 Bible scholars, along with a group of accomplished English stylists, worked toward that goal. The Bible is the most powerful, life changing book and listening to these CD's are a wonderful means of imparting truth into your life. I have them loaded on both my cell phone as well as my computer right along with many cd's of music. We fall asleep listening and awaken to the Psalms or Proverbs. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

NKJV Complete Audio Bible Martin on CD-Complete New King James Version Audio Holy Bible on 60 CDs-The Word of God-Audio ... and New Testament Home School

Try it free for 30 days.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

This Audio Narration Of The Book Of Proverbs Is Taken From The International English™ Bible.

Listen to Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel. The Beginning of Knowledge (Ezra 4:6-16; Esther 1:1-9; Proverbs 9:1-12)1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;. HAD TO BUY A CD HOLDER!

In other words one can still look to be desirable and yet repulsive/unattractive at the same time. We never tire of Psalms and Proverbs. This group of cd's certain help in that regard and make excellent listening.

Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. She loved it...

Max takes his time, giving the sacred text a sense of awe. - A fair woman is desirable, but lacks discretion, yack! For some unknown reason the Daily Audio Bible Player did not load correctly. Listen and allow your faith to be increased. on the mnths without 31 days you get to read an extra chapter or two.

KJV, Psalms and Proverbs for Commuters, Audio CD: 31 Days of Praise and Wisdom from the King James Version Bible While it is a book about wisdom and how we can and should pursue that, the book is ultimately a guide to pleasing God and our fellow man.

I bought this for my brother and he appears to use it regularly because it's on every single time I go round to visit him! Improve your experience by upgrading to a newer version of one of the following browsers.For some unknown reason the Daily Audio Bible Player did not load correctly.

I have never been disappointed only glad that I purchased them. Faith comes by hearing (Romans 10:17). Please enable cookies and reload the page.There appears to be a problem connecting to the server. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations NIV LIVE, Audio CD: A New Bible Experience 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 Eugene H. Peterson by NavPress Publishing.

Over time, I have found both statements to be very true. Max has made a career out of this, as the new Alexander Scourby.

Please check your internet connection or try again later.Listen to Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or Listen to Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, DeuteronomyListen to Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1–2 Samuel, 1–2 Kings, 1–2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, EstherListen to Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of SolomonListen to Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, MalachiListen to Romans, 1–2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1–2 Thessalonians, 1–2 Timothy, Titus, PhilemonListen to Hebrews, James, 1–2 Peter, 1–2–3 John, JudeListen to all readings in the Daily Audio Bible channel.Listen to all readings in the Chronological channel. Proverbs is one of the five “wisdom books” of the Bible, with the other four being Job, Psalms, Ecclesiastes, and Song of Solomon (Song of Songs). Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business.

I've heard people complain about recorded Scripture that the reader went too fast.