But overall the superhero team of the Ben Affleck Batman, Henry Cavill Superman and Gal Gadot Wonder Woman was spot on. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Batman kills people in this, with batwing mounted machine guns. BvS is a landslide. Let me assuage those fears; the guy kills it.

Ich kamm es aber auch absolut verstehen wenn man diesen Film nicht mag. I bought this only because I heard that the scenes they put in this movie tell a better story. Had to watch each format to make sense. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. I felt that Ben Affleck's Batman by far was the best part of the movie. At least BvS only made me cringe once, with the Martha scene. One of my favorite comic book movies, I really could never understand all the negativity surrounding this film. All three do a great job playing those iconic characters. Fearing that the actions of Superman are left unchecked, Batman takes on the Man of Steel, while the world wrestles with what kind of a hero it really needs. A quick check of the discs reveals that the extended version is in 2D on the third disc. There's a lot to like about this film. Had SONY actually bought into the comicbook lore and had Spidey connections, I feel like I would’ve liked Venom a lot more.

Ondertussen gaat Superman naar Luthor. It's a misunderstood masterpiece.BvS. It just feels average and its weird without Spider-Man being involved even minutely.I preferred Venom, though I didn't really like either movie. Zu unterschiedlich ist die DC Art von dem Marvel Filmen (ich mag beides).Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 31, 2016 He feels the same as I do that with this new version, it made so much sense. The additional footage helped round out the film in some places and helped undo some of the poor editing of the theatrical cut, still doesn't excuse the lame parental name link as so many other people have commented but I certainly enjoyed it better the 2nd time around at home on the extended version but still could have been so much more and overall somewhat feels like a missed opportunity. Venom made me cringe pretty much non-stop.I’ll go BvS here.

Was ok and better than I thought it was going to be just to long a movie. It’s worse that Zack Snyder has defended this abomination instead of just manning up and saying “My bad. A very, very small line on the back cover confirms this but you have to go looking for it. I was pleasantly surprised he did a great job portraying Batman.
I would've liked it so much better. If you are a Superman fan you must watch this. Batman V Superman is a decent take on the DC Extended Universe,but the use of too much CGI makes the movie almost unwatchable. Please try againRentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started.Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. But, he liked this movie. This was so enjoyable to watch. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. This may be the worst superhero movie of all time. The plot was a bit muddled at the start but it soon got going the "new" take on Lex Luthor as a super villain was excellent. I also feel that the they dropped the ball on Doomsday. BVS screwed up Batman more than Venom screwed up Venom. As Batman has said many times “It’s what separates us from them (villains).” Amy Adams was an uninspired Lois Lane, and Lex Luthor was a cheap imitation of Heath Ledgar’s unhinged Joker.

Batman v Superman. He's got the right demeanor, he plays the mask of the bumbling billionaire well, and the physically imposing guy in the batsuit who wins at all costs even better. I’ve had my share of Batman v Superman already, but for fans, this extended cut should be exciting, as there’s plenty of new footage revealed in the trailer. Snyder's lack of respect for the comics really makes me wonder how people can defend him or his image. It's a shame this version wasnt released in theatres, even though it has a run time of 3hrs 2mins for me it flowed better and the time flew by.

Gotham şehrinde yaşanan büyük yıkımın sonrasında yaşayan iki süper kahraman savaşını anlatan Batman v Superman Adaletin Şafağı filmi 2016'da vizyona girdi . Ben Affleck's Batman is so badass in this film. The one in the movie released did NOT do it justice. if you make Superman grim and gritty then you have to make Batman a psycopathic murderer. The movie makes more sense imo with the extra half hour, a flawed ambitious movie

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is een Amerikaanse actie-sciencefictionfilm uit 2016, geregisseerd door Zack Snyder.In de film spelen de superhelden Batman en Superman van DC Comics.Het is de tweede film in het DC Extended Universe en qua verhaal ook een sequel op de voorloper Man of Steel uit 2013. I think one day this film will be appreciated like Blade Runner is today (which took years to get it's props).

I bought the 3D version and the special effects were stunning, especially later on. I'm a huge Batman fan and actually quite enjoyed the movie but do feel rather cheeted at not getting what I thought I was paying for. Ben Affleck’s Batman is an awful caricature of Frank Miller’s dark, uber-brooding, ultra intense Batman. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. (42 votes) Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice 50% . Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 1, 2016