Stay by you when it don't come easy And for the love I've never found

I don't know nothing except change will come I'll try to remind you

And I'll stay by you when it don't come easy

If you forget my love When you forget my love It don't come easy I'll try to remind you Red lights are flashing on a highway / I wonder if we're gonna ever get home / I wonder if we're gonna ever get home tonight I'll drive out and find you

When it don't come easy I wonder if we're gonna ever get home tonightEverywhere the waters getting rough Sometimes you wonder if you're walking in the wrong direction So many things that I've had before Enjoyed everywhereThe Lyrics for When It Don't Come Easy by Sleeping At Last have been translated into 6 languagesRed lights are flashing on a highway I'll drive out and find you

The Lyrics for When It Don't Come Easy by Sleeping At Last have been translated into 6 languages. Album "When It Don't Come Easy" by musical artist Sleeping At Last - Jan 31

Tonight I cry for the love that I've lost I'll try to remind you

Your best intentions may not be enough

Year after year what we do is undone When it don't come easy And all of the signs got blown away But if you break down You're out there walking down a highway

When it don't come easy It's only love we're looking for

And the last siren sounds I wonder if we're gonna ever get home They don't matter to me now When you break down But if you break down It don't come easyYou will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial Lyrics to 'When It Don't Come Easy' by Sleeping At Last. I wonder if we're gonna ever get home tonight And stay by you when it don't come easy I'll drive out and find you Sleeping At Last - When It Don't Come Easy (Letra e música para ouvir) - Red lights are flashing on a highway / I wonder if we're gonna ever get home / I wonder if we're gonna ever get home tonight / Everywhere the waters getting Someone will say what's been said before

Made with love & passion in Italy. I wonder if we're gonna ever get home If you forget my love When the last bird falls Red lights are flashing on a highway I wonder if we're gonna ever get home I wonder if we're gonna ever get home tonight. Time keeps moving from a crawl to a run