The rooms are comfortable with good showers and the linen sparkling fresh. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Discover genuine guest reviews for Hotel Villa Nora along with the latest prices and availability – book …

It offers spacious rooms with air conditioning, mini-bars and satellite TV. $ Sign Up We also provide a free tour of our coffee plantation or if you just want to relax you can enjoy all of this by the pool. The villa is surrounded by gorgeous white sandy beaches and some of the best surf breaks on the planet. Trips

Free WiFi access is available in all areas.

More travel

While we were there, there was a buff-necked ibis nest just above the lovely pool with two large chicks.

The house was built in the earlier 20th century and in the last two decades has been refurbished to provide the best accommodation for tourists in the coffee growing axis (Eje Cafetero - Quindio).

$

Already have an account? We like to treat our guests with the highest quality of food that includes locally grown products and fruits like avocado, oranges, clementines grown in our garden and on arrival you can also try our famous coffee cocktail. WiFi access is available in this holiday home. Tu je vanjski tuš sa toplom vodom, vanjski wc, ležaljke za ugodan odmor i sunčanje, terasa sa roštiljem, stol i stolice te ljuljačka. You will love it. USD Sign In with Google Join The property is peppered with amazing tropical fruits as well which Don Roberto will be happy to let you get your fill of. Offering an outdoor pool, Villa Nora is located in Sesmarias, Albufeira 0.6 miles from the Coelha Beach. To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to Villa Nora je novi objekt, i svega tri godine ugoščuje turiste.

What are some restaurants close to Finca Villa Nora?Conveniently located restaurants include Cafe de Altura, Restaurante El Silo, and Parrilla de Memo.Are there opportunities to exercise at Finca Villa Nora?Yes, guests have access to a pool during their stay. This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES.

Keep me signed in Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and a restaurant. Last name

Need an account?

Own or manage this property? Popular attractions Bishop’s Palace and Benedictine Monastery are located nearby. Shop Travel Nora and the workers themselves are mostly Spanish-speaking so be prepared to speak Spanish most of the time.The property itself is beautiful.

USD Book the Hotel Villa Nora - Stay at this 3-star family-friendly hotel in Hvar.

Dona Nora and Don Roberto are gracious hosts, with a farm tour by the Don a must for visitors, though knowledge of Spanish is helpful. Sign Up with Naver By creating an account, I agree to the It includes 2 twin bedrooms and …