Indochine (French for "Indochina") was formed in May 1981 in Paris, France by Nicola Sirkis and Dominique Nicolas.

Do you know any background info about this track?

Why do you pack my luggage, you know I don't like anybody to touch my things.

37,695 To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US).

It took them a few months to write their first songs.

Additional taxes may apply.

To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US).

Je veux savoir qu'est-ce qui t'a pris de fumer des cigarettes. Do you know a YouTube video for this track?

Indochine (French for "Indochina") was formed in May 1981 in Paris, France by Nicola Sirkis and Dominique Nicolas.

Deze worden niet door ons geselecteerd of gevalideerd en kunnen ongepaste taal bevatten.

We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC.

Do you know a YouTube video for this track?

They soon…

Qu'est-ce qui t'as pris ?

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please Er worden alleen voorbeelden gegeven om u te helpen het woord of de woordcombinatie waarop u hebt gezocht, te vertalen. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com.

Check out Qu'est ce qui t'as pris by Jean Luc Lahaye on Amazon Music.

Qu'est-ce qui t'a pris, / T'es sortie pour acheter du pain / T'as dû rencontrer un copain.

Paroles de chanson Indochine - Francoise (qu'est-ce Qui T'as Pris), lyrics, video.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

♬ Qu'est ce qui t'as pris | 0 Posts.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 3 / J'me suis dit tout ça, / Qu'est-ce que tu veux qu' j' me dise.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com.

(Nicola Sirchis / Dominique Nicolas) J'm'y voyais deja En allant chez toi La nuit avec toi Oh !