Ça sert aussi très bien avec le superbe plugin Jeedom BLEA de Mr Sarakha63 (cf. Nutale Nut3 Key Finder Smart Tracker Bluetooth Locator, Anti-Lost Bidirectional Alarm Reminder for Phone, Dogs, Kids, Luggage, Wallet, with App Control and Replaceable Battery (Gray, 1 Pack) It will lose signal and not alert me right away so just using it for the keys. Exact !c’est d’ailleurs le sujet de l’article suivant! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Nut mini. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

Nut find 2.

Nutale Nut3 Key Finder Smart Tracker Bluetooth Locator, Anti-Lost Bidirectional Alarm Reminder for Phone, Dogs, Kids, Luggage, Wallet, with App Control and Replaceable Battery (Pink, 1 Pack) I bought more! How to estimate the distance between phone and Nut?When Nut is connected, the distance is displayed on the main interface by the signal dots and the text. For the first time, you’ll have to pull out the battery tag which will put the tracker in its discovery mode. Bind Nut with your things, download Nut App, pair Nut with your phone, then you won't.
Find Your Phone. Issues with it losing connection... cannot get product to work reliably. Currently unavailable.

- a Nut T-shirt with all Nut team signatures - 10 sets of Nut Mini for free, color or your choice. Battery life: CR2016, 110days for regular use, replaceable. App loses the device, which is what it is supposed to help me find. Can one Nut be used by another account after delete?Replace the battery with a new one (CR2032, available in supermarkets).Assemble your Nut and press the button to restart it.Replace the battery with a new one (CR2016, available in supermarkets).Tap the item photo on the main interface and go to the setting interface;Set the Seeking Region and input your Cell Phone No. Battery is replaceable. (Tap here for how to replace the battery?)2. Vous aurez besoin de créer un compte pour cela.Après avoir ajouter votre NUT Mini, vous le verrez apparaitre et la première chose à faire? Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews One Touch Find. As is, I would be changing out that “battery” in 60 days or so, not 90. Find Your Phone.
Learn more × Nut Video. !Dans les paramètres de l’application, vous allez pouvoir ajouter des zones de silence comme votre maison ou votre travail. Also, there is an indicator to show approximately how far the tracker is from the phone.

Cannot find your car key while hurrying to work? Meet the world’s smallest & lightest live GPS Tracker Meet Nutale, your intelligent personal GPS tracker. I’ve used countless Bluetooth trackers before the Nut Mini, but I’ve never reviewed them. It is tiny that it would perfectly fit in my minimal wallet. Je m’aperçois que les « gadgets » deviennent plutôt des outils du quotidien voire du futur, mais le regard de beaucoup de personnes n’évolue pas aussi vite que les technologies. Hey, I'm here. Easily control your items with Nut App. It is not very expensive, and it is perfect with the right combination of hardware and software.It’s that 3 month cell replacement that’s the deal killer. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. J’adore ce produit et cet article clairement expliqué à la portée de tous!! Group Control. Elle vous permet de vérifier en temps réel l’emplacement des membres de votre famille. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Login; Register; HOME SHOP CONTACT Blogs Cart; Menu. Please try again. This is something I’ve never seen on other Bluetooth TrackersNut Mini is powered by a tiny battery which lasts three months which is not that long. I would save this one for things I absolutely cannot be far from. J’ai téléchargé le logiciel nut et mes nut sont reconnus par le bluetooth sauf que l’appairage ne se fait pas: erreur inconnue code -99. Hitting the ‘Beep’ button would set the speaker on the tracker making it easier for us to find it. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Mais c’est une légende urbaine que les femmes perdent tout!!! La connexion ne se fait pas.

The more signal dots get green, the stronger the signal is, and the closer you are from Nut.

Connectée aux traqueurs de l’application, elle sécurise également vos petits objets et votre téléphone.Les étapes d’ajouts sont vraiment très intuitives et clairement expliquées. You can use the app to find the device when you need it, and if you’re in range, you’ll be able to beep it.