$1.99 Restaurant La Casa, Havana: See 1,317 unbiased reviews of Restaurant La Casa, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #46 of 961 restaurants in Havana.

Tri-fongo is a must try! Served with rice, beans and tortillas.Whole perch deep grilled with garlic.

the amount of food they serve you is more than enough. We tried 4 types of mofongo: the first was a trifongo which was a combination of platanos verde, maduros, and yuca, OMG DELICIOUS!

$16.99

$8.25

I had the Mofongo Stuffed (Seafood) and it was excellent. Served with rice, beans and tortillas.DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. $2.25 !

$12.25

Get your order delivered or pick it up.Succulent shrimp topped with ranchero sauce.

$2.25

$6.50 $2.00 A family operated restaurant with true hometown heart.This has got to be the best  mofongo I've ever had! While the menu was fairly typical of local cuisine we ordered 3 mofongos (fried crushed green plantain that line a mortar) filled with carrucho (conch), carne frita (fried beef chunks) and churrasco (steak).A lovely pit stop on your way through the south side of Puerto Rico as you drive through curvy roads.

There is parking in back which is good. 'La Ceiba is one of my go-to spots while I'm in PR.