Pleasant atmosphere. Booking.com™. Low rates • Lots of parking. Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities Helpful staff, especially when I left some luggage in advance as I was walking the Tour des Dents Blanches before my stay.” The food was excellent & of a very high standard. “Amazing location with very pleasant quick walk into Morzine and the lifts. Our room was ready on arrival and they accommodated an early check in for us at no Extra charge. Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews.

Hôtel Le Soly is 54.5 miles from Chambéry. Hello, Nearby restaurants include Aurora (2-min walk), lollipop (2-min walk), and Twister (2-min walk). Cleanliness was excellent and the breakfast provided had lots to choose from. Breakfast was good.

You can check in from 2 PM to 11:30 PM. Would definitely stay again and recommend.”“Good location Clean Pleasant atmosphere.

During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. Découvrez les offres pour l'établissement Le Soly Hotel, et notamment les tarifs intégralement remboursables avec annulation sans frais. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check out. Sorry, something went wrong. “We didn´t have a breakfast at the hotel, but I believe it was good, according to the descriptions.” Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. The location is great with lots of parking available.” Thanks, Christian The room decor was a little bit dated, but added to the charm. Book Hotel le Soly, Morzine on Tripadvisor: See 155 traveller reviews, 68 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel le Soly, ranked #21 of 48 hotels in Morzine and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Free self parking is available onsite. Great breakfast.

The location is great and the pool. Please check your booking number and PIN and try again. Will we be still be able to park at your property? Please note that check-in after 21:30 is not possible. Comfy room. No hook for shower. Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Helpful staff, especially when I left some luggage in advance as I was walking the Tour des Dents Blanches before my stay. Hotel Le Soly takes special requests - add in the next step! The location is great with lots of parking available.”“The location is great and the pool. We have more than 70 million property reviews, and they're all from The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking.
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for. Would definitely stay again and recommend.”

Would you mind trying again? Regards

Travel may be permitted only for certain purposes and in particular, touristic travel may not be allowed. Please try again. Convenient location. Find quick answers or ask a question to the property Pictures of the parking are visible on our page.

Lake Leman is 31 km away. Check-out time is 10 AM. Bikepark Les Gets is the closest landmark to Hôtel Le Soly.
No reviews found. We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. I was glad there was a bath rather than just a shower.Very friendly service, simply, but clean rooms, sauna was available!

Basic buffet breakfast, no variety - got boring by end of week.We were very pleased with the staff, the rooms and the food (half board recommended)Prefer to have a hook to hang the shower wand so that one can take a shower rather than a shower bath.The evening meal was very mediocre (bland food and poor quality cheese and meats). Please Entry to the property will be closed between the hours of 22:00 and 07:00To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search. The private bathroom has a bath, hairdryer and free toiletries. “excellent location for all the buses, good selection for breakfast, very friendly and efficient staff. Couples particularly like the location — they rated it “The hotel was extremely clean, the staff very helpful and polite.

Nice, clean and reasonably priced. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question and answers. Hôtel Le Soly is located at 234 route de la manche, 0.4 miles from the center of Morzine. Ski storage room was very handy.” Location for Morzine was excellent. Your question will be published on Booking.com after it has been approved and answered. “A lovely friendly hotel on the outskirts of Morzine, close to the bus stop or a short walk in to the centre. !” Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. We stayed at The Hotel le Soleil for 10 days & I can honestly say that it was superb. “A lovely friendly hotel on the outskirts of Morzine, close to the bus stop or a short walk in to the centre. Booking.com may, at its own discretion, alter, modify, delete or otherwise change these Guidelines. Free WiFi is available.Breakfast is served at the hotel and the restaurant serves local and traditional specialties from the end of December to the end of March. Good location, close to amenities. The hotel was extremely clean, the staff very helpful and polite.