Anime/Manga Hisoka Chrollo Zoldycks Illumi Killua ... Miko Kenmochi is Machi's little sister. In fact she's like the little sister of the troupe. idk, as a troupe fan, I don't really feel like I won. I contenuti della comunità sono disponibili sotto la licenza Virtual Arena Wiki è una comunità di FANDOM a proposito di Fumetti.Porta i tuoi fandom preferiti con te e non perdere mai un colpo. La gente che vive qui non esiste nelle documentazioni ufficiali, e l’esistenza della stessa città è conosciuta solo da un numero ristretto di persone. They were bitter AF.Indeed though I remember lots of Chrollo fans coming out of the woodwork starting fightsThere was somewhere a good theory that explained pretty well some bizare things by the presence of other members in the combat and that explains why he goes on a killing spree with the spider.Funniest thing ever is how everyone loved the fight until Hisoka lost, a lot of Hisoka fans were expecting him to pull something out like he always did and even made theories about Hisoka having some super top secret hidden god kaioken or whatever and got so disappointed to the point where some decided to stop reading the manga lmao, I personally enjoyed the whole thing and was pretty much ok with any outcome as long as Togashi doesn't take a hiatus in the middle of the fight, but I didn't ignore or belittle Chrollo's 100% thing so I saw it coming to an end by either an interruption or Hisoka's death, and I love Hisoka even more now for the way he fought and how he used bungee gum to revive himself and how he's after the whole troupe now, Hisoka's reaction to his defeat was something I was really looking forward ever since Gon vs Hisoka, and when he went ' oh fk it it was more than I could chew, shouldn't have let him fight under his own terms, npnp let's give it another go!' Maybe it was better for Hisoka fans.That's what made me hate Hisoka's fan (the one who are like that), XD, At one point it was just annoying.I specifically remember Hisokafags having tender asses as far as the eye could see when he actually lost. #Chrollo-Lucilfer; #hxh; #anime Chrollo Lucilfer (クロロ=ルシルフル, Kuroro Rushirufuru? Try To Take Her Away From Me Hisoka x OC x Chrollo. Chrollo disregards stealing the treasures in favor of hunting Hisoka first. Anni or sono, Kuroro formò la Brigata Fantasma con altri sei abitanti di Ryuuseigai.

), or Kuroro Lucifer, is a character in the manga and anime series Hunter × Hunter by Yoshihiro Togashi, and the leader of the Phantom Troupe. 30-mag-2020 - Esplora la bacheca "Chrollo " di celestemenapace su Pinterest. Weeks of seeing hundreds of "Chrollo is such a coward" threads "Hisoka killed Shal and topi so the real winner is of course Hisoka ahaha" x 1000. waiting for a comeback is the same as waiting to see my favorite characters get sliced in half one after another. Saved by chau hel. Related GIFs. KuroKura.

While he is a very capable strategist, Chrollo is also very confident in his own fighting abilities as well as in the other members of the Chrollo's cold reaction to Gon's question about his motivesUnflinching and unshakable, he is also an observer of human nature. He is usually seen wearing a dark purple fur-collared leather and a fur trench coat that is unbuttoned, revealing his muscular body, while the coat is imprinted with the golden Chrollo Lucilfer is calm, cool, intelligent, and charismatic, as he seems to be a born leader and able to hold the Phantom Troupe together despite the volatile personalities of its members. Details Duration: 2.100 sec Dimensions: 498x263 Created: 1/15/2020, 3:28:55 PM. Despite that, he is cold-blooded and not above inhuman mass murder, as he and all of his Troupe members casually and remorselessly commit those crimes, the best example being the massacre of the Chrollo is a skilled actor and quite manipulative, as shown when he meets Neon Nostrade and "befriends" her in pursuance of her fortune-telling ability. I membri della Brigata lo chiamano "Danchou", parola giapponese per “Boss”. "I love you."

Will he continue his revenge and redeem his brethren's eyes or will he submit completely to Kuroro's love?

I guess this is also satire)Hundreds of "Chrollo's role is done in the story, it's time for him to die" commentsWeeks of seeing hundreds of fan-arts depicting a bloody beaten Chrollo crying at the feet of Hisoka (and several different variations of it)Weeks of seeing tens of "who wins" poll with Hisoka's votes being double the amount of Chrollo'sFight ends and hisoka comes back prettier than before, complete with bungee bones, bungee blood vessels and bungee musclesWeeks of seeing hundreds of "Chrollo is such a coward" threads"Hisoka killed Shal and topi so the real winner is of course Hisoka ahaha" x 1000waiting for a comeback is the same as waiting to see my favorite characters get sliced in half one after anotheridk, as a troupe fan, I don't really feel like I won. I have no rooting interest (seriously, the idea that people pick characters and turn into fanboys is absurd to me) but it was a bit over the top and turned into a gangbang at the end (emphasis on the bang part).However, a permanantly disfigured Hisoka returning from the dead (sort of) to hunt the troupe is a cool turn. Visualizza altre idee su Crolli, Killua, Hunter x hunter. He always has at least two people with him, which is why Hisoka was unable to fight him. For the same reason, once the marks are affixed, they will remain into existence even if the book is closed, until they explode.The target person writes the required information on a piece of paper, then hands it to the abilities user, who then calls the "Lovely Ghostwriter", a sort of green monster that attaches to the user's arm and moves his pen. A story where Kurapika found himself trapped within the spider-like arms of Kuroro Lucifer. / Please, Don't steal content from this website. was so fucking Hisoka!Kurapika did.